This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected through your communications with Zola Suite, whether electronic, written or oral; information collected through partners or Zola’s websites (“Site”) that include a link to this Privacy Statement; as well as any other information about you that we may collect offline or receive from third-parties (collectively, Apps, Sites, and offline or third-party information are referred to as the “Services”). By accessing our Services or providing your information to us, you accept and agree to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
The following privacy statement describes what information we collect about you, including when and how we collect it; how we use it; with whom we may share it; and what choices you have regarding our use of your information.
Personal Information We Collect from You
When you engage with Zola Suite (“Zola”) or visit or use our Services, we collect a variety of information. In general, the type and amount of information we collect will depend on how you choose to interact with Zola.
Zola collects information that identifies you as an individual or information which is linked or linkable to you as an individual, which will collectively be referred to throughout this Privacy Statement as “Personal Information” and includes contact information, demographic information, financial information, as well as call recordings and transcripts.
Contact Information and Preferences. We may request contact information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and your preferences for how you would like to be contacted by Zola.
Demographic Information. We may request limited demographic information such as geographic location.
Financial Information. If you purchase any of our products or services, we will collect payment information such as your credit card number to process your transaction. We may use a third-party payment service to process payments made through the Services. We will retain your credit card information only for as long as necessary to process the transaction.
Call Recordings and Chat Transcripts. If you contact Zola by calling our offices or online via the chat feature, we may record your call or maintain a transcript of the chat for training and quality assurance purposes. The information contained in these transcripts will depend on what you voluntarily provide to Zola.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
Zola Suite may also collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Such information is referred to throughout this Privacy Statement as “Other Information,” including browser and device information, App usage data, Internet Protocol address, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies. Other Information also includes information that has been anonymized or aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and share it for the purposes for which we use and share Personal Information as detailed in this Privacy Statement.
Browser and Device Information. Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Internet Protocol Address. Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Web Server Traffic Pattern Information and Browsing History. We collect standard web server traffic pattern information and your browsing history. General traffic, Site usage, browser information and length of stay information is collected and stored in log files.
Physical Location. We may collect the general physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content.
- Zola Suite will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Zola Suite will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Zola Suite will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for Zola Suite’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
How we may use and disclose your personal information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide our products and services
- to communicate with you
- to help Zola improve our products and services and develop new products and services
- to provide support for our products and services
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services and products of Zola Suite or of other parties that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of such communications.
- to analyze website usage and analyze use of the Site
- to operate our services, products and systems properly.
Zola Suite may need to share Personal Information with third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your information with:
- Credit card processing companies to process your payment
- Website host and/or web analytics provider
- Vendors for the purpose of providing customer support or ensuring ongoing functionality with various integrations with Zola platforms
All third parties are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and are not authorized to use personal information for any purpose other than providing those services.
Zola Suite retains Personal Information that we receive for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which the information was collected, to provide our services and products, to pursue legitimate business purposes, to enforce our agreements, and comply with all applicable laws.
Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
At Zola, we take security issues very seriously and recognize the importance of privacy, security, and community outreach. As such, we are committed to addressing and reporting security issues through a coordinated and constructive approach designed to drive the greatest protection for our users and their data.
Reporting Security Issues. If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability in a Zola product or have a security incident to report, please contact our support team and report the finding.
Our Procedure: Once we have received a vulnerability report, Zola takes a series of steps to address the issue:
- We request the reporter keep any communication regarding the vulnerability confidential.
- We investigate and verify the vulnerability.
- We address the vulnerability and release an update or patch to the software. If for some reason this cannot be done quickly or at all, we will provide information on recommended mitigations.
We will endeavor to keep the reporter apprised of every step in this process as it occurs.
We greatly appreciate the efforts of security researchers and discoverers who share information on security issues with us, giving us a chance to improve our products and services, and better protect our customers. Thank you for working with us through the above process.
Updating Your Information and Opting Out
You may update your contact information, determine your preferences or opt-in/opt-out online preferences, by contacting Zola Suite.
- Email our team.
- Follow directions on a marketing e-mail communication from us; or
- Send a request to:
Zola Suite, LLC
ATTN: Data Team
10 Harbor Park Drive
Port Washington, NY 11050