Cloud-Based Document Management Built for the Modern Law Firm
Civil litigation. Real Estate. Corporate. Estate planning. Without exception, the practice of law is document-intensive. Most cases involve hundreds, if not thousands, of documents, with numerous iterations along the way. At Zola, we make management of these documents easy with a Document Management tool that was built for the busy law practice.
- Lawyers don’t work in a vacuum.
- With every matter, you have multiple parties, including co-counsel, staff, clients, and even opposing counsel working with matter-related documents.
- A robust document management system keeps documents organized and easy to search, sort and review.
Obtain E-Signatures on Important Documents
- Collecting electronic signatures on important documents and agreements is easier than ever. Simply attach your document to an email and check the “E-Sign” option before sending it out.
Features at a glance:
- Versioning (manual and automatic)
- Commenting per document and per version
- Secure document sharing using Zola’s client portal, Caseway™
- Microsoft Word™ Ribbon Plugin to open or save documents in Zola Suite without leaving Word™
- One-click emailing
- Foldering with ability to upload documents and folder hierarchies from desktop
- No storage limitations for Enterprise and EnterprisePlus plans. Max file sizes: 5 GB (Core); 10 GB (Enterprise); 25 GB (EnterprisePlus)
- File Locking and Tagging
- OCR and directly save scanned documents through RICOH’s Multifunction Printers into Zola Suite
Seamless Document Management with zDrive™
With multiple members of your team working on the same documents, you need a system in place that can easily update edited documents and record changes made by each team member.
Using zDrive, users can edit matter-related files and save them to Zola Suite with greater ease.
What’s the Word for Efficient? Zola Suite’s Microsoft Word Ribbon Plugin
Zola Suite’s document management system is already easy and intuitive, but for Microsoft Word users, we’ve taken it to the next level. Zola’s Word Ribbon Plugin* makes opening or saving documents directly from Microsoft Word into the corresponding Zola Suite Matter a breeze.
No more upload and download. Open up Word, click on the Zola Suite tab and voilà, you can now:
- Open matter-related documents from any matter folder or subfolder stored in Zola
- Save new documents or new versions of existing documents directly into matters
- See when the document was last updated, by whom and the size
- Create new folders and subfolders within matters
- Comment on documents, use existing or create new tags
- No storage limitations. Max file size: 1GB
- File Locking and Tagging