- Seamlessly manage case-related messages through your existing email account without unwieldy workarounds.
- Patent-pending SmartSuggest system finds case-related contacts with ease.
- Prevent mis-addressing of confidential messages and automatically filing emails for each respective case.
- Zola Suite automatically detects and associates inbound emails from matter-related contacts
- Convert email to a Task
Creating New Email Features:
- Send email with any of the following options through our exclusive intergation with RPOST: Court Admissible Proof of Delivery Electronic Signature for attached documents Encryption.
- Matter-related Contacts automatically display on top along with their respective roles
- Time Entry is automatically started and saved when email is sent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do firms have to migrate from an existing provider if they want to use Zola’s email features?
There is almost never a need to migrate. Zola is compatible with most IMAP and Microsoft Exchange-based email providers including 1and1, GoDaddy, Rackspace, Gmail, and Office 365.
Can users continue to use Outlook, iPhone Mail or other applications?
Zola is simply another device that connects to your email server. Anything you do on Zola will be reflected in other applications, including replying, forwarding, deleting, moving, reporting as SPAM and flagging as important.
Can Zola send mail from Zola’s iOS and Android apps?
In the Zola iOS or Android App, if you select a Contact, either directly or through the Matters list, you can just tap on the mail icon and compose your message. Your primary email signature will be appended to your message by default.
What if a firm doesn’t have an IMAP or Exchange-based email provider?
We can help you migrate or set you up on new services with our partner providers at no charge.