Want to take a sneak peak at our upcoming feature releases? While we still have to keep some of the neat new things on our road-map a closely guarded secret, we are able to divulge others.
- Directly access your Zola Suite files directly through your Windows or MacOS file system.
- Limit user access to matter folders based on privileges set for each matter
- Other powerful document-centric features
Outlook Ribbon Plugin
- Directly save emails to a matter from Outlook
- Access Zola Suite documents for attachments
- Automatically create time entries as you draft matter-related emails
- Compatible with Outlook 2013/2016 for PC
- This awesome new add-on to Zola Suite will enable you to efficiently grow your practice
While Zola Suite has built-in accounting, we have come across a number of firms who are forever joined in holy matrimony with Quickbooks. We’ve heard you loud and clear!
- Choose whether you’d like to use Zola Suite’s built-in Accounting or Quickbooks integration
- Sync Invoices, payments and much more
- Enhance collaboration with your team with a slick chat application
- Optionally create “channels” for matter-related discussions
- A powerful mobile feature that will enable groundbreaking communication possibilities
Court Calendar Rules
- Access court rules relevant to a wide range of courts and jurisdictions, including federal, bankruptcy, appellate and state rules from all 50 states
- Zola Suite will automatically calendar court dates and related tasks in relation to a trigger date